Simetri Job Careers EngineeringBrowse Simetri & Job Descriptions By Job Titles
- Calculating and estimating budgets based on data, specifications and technical drawings given by Sales
- Studying the data, specifications and technical drawings provided by Sales to understand what is needed to be offered to clients
- Creating price lists of materials needed for budget estimating and keeping it up to date
- Male / Female.
- Graduated from SMK - Listrik / D3 Teknik Elektro.
- Fresh graduate or at least 1 year working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Research, design and create electrical switchboard products.
- Develop virtual models of products using computer software.
- Find out the manufacturing requirements by examining materials and production costs.
- Present designs and perform demonstrations of product prototypes for the approval of clients.
- Evaluate the function, safety and appearance of products to ensure they have a practical design.
- Male / Female
- Diploma (D3) in Engineering (machine or industry major)
- Fresh graduate or at least 1 year work experience.
- Skillful in AutoCAD 2D and 3D.
- Skillful in Solidworks
- Placed in Jakarta Barat.